- Your file is submitted using one of the following formats: .AI, .EPS, .JPG* (high-resolution only), .PDF (high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- All text is outlined or all fonts used are provided.
- All linked images or files are provided.
- You are using the most recent template(s) provided by Zilla.
- File is built at full-scale (150 DPI minimum) or half-scale (300 DPI minimum). Anything lower than 125 DPI may look pixelated.
- Pantone colors are provided for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- File quality is checked. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like at full-size.
*Flat files (e.g. .JPG or .TIF) limit our ability to match Pantone colors or do any other color matching.